Conditioning classes are available to students of all levels. Classes focus on building strength for fluid movement in the air and conditioning the body through repetition of exercises with silks, minimal equipment, and body weight. Excellent for new students and practiced aerialists, these classes are available to enhance one's quest for aerial endurance, strength, and technique.
DAYS: Sunday Afternoons
PRICE: $20 per drop-in
*check class schedule for any cancellations
LOCATION: Blue Lapis Light studio 10331 Old Manchaca Rd
HYDRATION: Water is provided, but please bring your own water bottle
MISSED CLASSES: If students miss a class, they can be made up in Open Studio
• Class attire is tight-fitting workout clothes and bare feet. Baggy clothes may become tangled in the cloth.
• Capri-length pants are recommended. Long tight-fitting pants work, but may need to be rolled up for certain vocabulary. Shorts may gather into uncomfortable positions.
• Students may want to bring a shirt with sleeves to protect their under arms.
• Leotards and unitards are also recommended as they will provide more coverage for your skin.
• Students should refrain from wearing jewelry that will snag or rip aerial fabric, this includes diamonds or rings with sharp edges, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pants with obtrusive zippers and buttons, diamond-encrusted sports bras, etc.