Open Studios are for enrolled students or students who have taken aerial classes with Blue Lapis Light. Open Studios are $15 (unless you are making up a class). A 6-week Open Studio Pass is available for $100. Open Studios are intended as self-guided practice with supervision by instructors.
OPEN STUDIO TIMES:
DATES: June 1–Aug 31
DATES: June 3–Sept 1
LOCATION: Blue Lapis Light studio: 10331 Old Manchaca Rd
HYDRATION: Water is provided, but please bring your own water bottle
• Class attire is tight-fitting workout clothes and bare feet. Baggy clothes may become tangled in the cloth.
• Capri-length pants are recommended. Long tight-fitting pants work, but may need to be rolled up for certain vocabulary. Shorts may gather into uncomfortable positions.
• Students may want to bring a shirt with sleeves to protect their under arms.
• Leotards and unitards are also recommended as they will provide more coverage for your skin.
• Students should refrain from wearing jewelry that will snag or rip aerial fabric, this includes diamonds or rings with sharp edges, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pants with obtrusive zippers and buttons, diamond-encrusted sports bras, etc.