INTRO TO HARNESS
Intro to Harness is intended for first-time flyers. In class, students are led through a quick warm-up, equipment tutorial, then proceed to bounce off the walls, explore aerial dance in the harness, ascend and descend.
• Each class is a single class drop-in.
• 8 spots are available for each class..
• Please sign-up online to reserve your spot.
HARNESS: FIRST TIME FLYERS
DURATION: 90 minutes (1 class)
LOCATION: Blue Lapis Light studio 10331 Old Manchaca Rd
HYDRATION: Water is provided, but please bring your own water bottle
MISSED CLASSES: If students miss a class, they can be made up in Open Studio
• Class attire is tight-fitting workout clothes and bare feet.
• Capri-length pants are recommended. Long tight-fitting pants work, but may need to be rolled up for certain vocabulary. Shorts may gather into uncomfortable positions.
• Leotards and unitards are also recommended.
• Students should refrain from wearing jewelry, this includes diamonds or rings with sharp edges, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pants with obtrusive zippers and buttons, diamond-encrusted sports bras, etc.