BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE
Harness classes cover introduction through intermediate experience moving in a harness on and off the wall. New students are given harness equipment intro and overview. Both levels may or may not intersect through the course of the class. Experienced students are assigned exercises on harness while new students learn basic equipment. This is a mixed level class wherein everyone plays through the air with rope and harness.
FEBRUARY & MARCh 2019 CLASSES:
feb 3 – march 17*
*No class Feb 17 & 24
DURATION: 60 minutes (1 class)
PRICE: $20 each
• Each class is a standalone drop-in
• 8 spots are available for each class.
• Please sign-up online to reserve your spot
LOCATION: Blue Lapis Light studio 10331 Old Manchaca Rd
HYDRATION: Water is provided, but please bring your own water bottle
MISSED CLASSES: If students miss a class, they can be made up in Open Studio
• Class attire is tight-fitting workout clothes and bare feet.
• Capri-length pants are recommended. Long tight-fitting pants work, but may need to be rolled up for certain vocabulary. Shorts may gather into uncomfortable positions.
• Leotards and unitards are also recommended.
• Students should refrain from wearing jewelry, this includes diamonds or rings with sharp edges, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pants with obtrusive zippers and buttons, diamond-encrusted sports bras, etc.