Belonging, Part OnE
Seaholm District Plaza Fall 2017
Belonging, Part One is a new site-work by Blue Lapis Light, highlighting the beauty of our earth and our relationship to one another. These performances will feature aerial dancers on the Seaholm architecture with aerialists swinging from the stacks, ground dancers, and digital media focused on the sustainability of our environment.
Experience Blue Lapis Light in an intimate, outdoor setting, under the stars at Seaholm District Plaza!
Belonging is being presented in two parts, Part One this year at the Seaholm District Plaza and Part Two in 2018.
A B O U T T H E S H O W
• This is a family friendly show…whether it be an outing with friends/family or a date night, we ensure a beautiful, breathtaking experience for everyone who attends!
• No outside drinks, including water, are permitted. Sourced Craft Cocktails will be catering alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages beginning at 7pm to encourage patrons to come early for the 8:15pm show.
• Three spaces will be used as stages: the parking garage windows, 2 smoke stacks, and a ground surface.
P E R F O R M E R S
Anika Jones, Amber Tarcha, Susan Harkey, Nicole Whiteside, Jun Shen (Sunny), Roxanne Gage, Amy Meyers, Emily Rushing, Kaylee Demetrotion, Lisa Anne Kobdish, Alexiee Rodriquez, Danni Biddle, Ivry Newsome, Jack A. Dunlap II, Jason Brown, Jessica Timpson, Lauren Mendoza, Rio Bonstele, Shemiah Franklin
D A T E S
September 20–September 24, 2017
September 28–October 1, 2017
at 8:15 p.m
L O C A T I O N
Seaholm District Plaza
211 Walter Seaholm Drive
Austin, Texas 78701
T I C K E T S & S E A T I N G
• $45 – General Admission (risers)
• $60 – Prime Seating (risers)
Prime Seating provides the best seats in the house, meaning a clear view of all dance taking place.
• $20 donation – Ground Seating
Ground seating is only available at the door. No advanced purchases are permitted. Patrons will be sitting on the grass (rather than the concrete) and are invited to bring blankets/pillows but not chairs as being seated higher than the ground will obstruct the view of advanced ticket purchases behind them.
P A R K I N G
Paid parking is available in the Seaholm Garage off of Walter Seaholm Drive: $4 per hour.
S P E C I A L E V E N I N G S
Wed. Sept 20: Discounted Community Showing for a $20 donation at the door.
Sun. Sept 24: Pre-Performance Gala Dinner
BUY A GALA DINNER SPONSORSHIP, which include seats to the Gala Dinner and to the performance on September 24, or our special $500 Ocean Sponsorship designed to enhance your marketing where your logo is projected at all nine performances in a loop with other sponsors. Your logo will also be included in the event program, on this website, and promoted through social media.